“Looking For a Rockwall Veterinarian For Your Dog Or Cat? Discover Why Thousands Of Rockwall, Royse City and Heath Dog and Cat Owners Have Used Pet Doctor-Rockwall Veterinary Hospital For All Their Pet’s Medical and Healthcare Needs…”
It’s Not Only What You Know About Your Pet –
It’s Who You Know Too…
Veterinarian, Dr. Keith Webb, opened Pet Doctor-Rockwall Veterinary Hospital in 2000. Since then they’ve provided veterinary services and wellness care to more than 20,831 Rockwall and Heath dogs and cats. Just ask for recommendations from your friends and neighbors, and chances are that you’ll hear someone sing their praises.
If You Like Your Pet, You’ll Love Our Vet Clinic…
If you’re like most pet owners, you want your dog and cat to be as happy and healthy as possible. After all, they’re part of your family. We understand, because we have pets, too.
At Pet Doctor-Rockwall Veterinary Hospital, you can expect nothing less than premium veterinary service for you and your pet. Your pets will always be treated with respect and compassion by our veterinarians and staff.
Trips to the vet hospital can be difficult for some companion animals, so we make an extra effort to be gentle and reassuring.
And we don’t forget you, the owner, either. We know your time is valuable, so we work hard to eliminate appointment and pet pick up delays. And our preventative approach to pet health care makes it easier to avoid many common (and expensive) health problems.
We Have An Interest In Your Pets Success…
So we work with you to deliver the best pet care possible by providing you with:
- Full service veterinary care, including an in-house laboratory and surgery on the clinic premises.
- Experienced veterinarian and trained staff with an average of 7 years of experience.
- You’re never a stranger at Pet Doctor! Our veterinarians and friendly staff make every effort to know you and your pet.
- Every pet treated with compassion. We practice gentle, “hands on” vet care. Animals love us!
- We listen. As a pet owner, you are the voice of your pet. So, we spend the time to listen to every word you say about your pet’s health and behavior.
- Straight talk. We’ll always tell you the truth and give you realistic options about your pet’s care.
- Clean office and waiting room, friendly staff. We make every visit pleasant for you and your pet.
- We respect your time with convenient hours Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm. Strict protocols are in place to make sure your pet is seen on time for appointments and is always ready for scheduled pickups.
- Reasonable fees. Quality vet care doesn’t need to be expensive. We offer free first-time exams, vaccination clinics, pet wellness packages, financing options, and rebates through our tell-a-friend referral program.
- Helpful reminders for regular care. Many health problems can be avoided with simple vaccinations and periodic examinations. We’ll send you reminders when you pet is due for a shot or checkup.
- We stock prescription and specialty pet food and treats to keep your pet in peak health.
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex & Discover gladly accepted.
Why Patients Of Pet Doctor Are Healthier And Live Longer
Than Pets Of Any Other Veterinary Clinic in
Rockwall, Heath or Royse City…
- Pet Doctor is not a high volume clinic with burned out, frustrated employees. Those clinics offer low prices, but they also offer very little personalized attention, and their treatment is riddled with mistakes! Our caring, compassionate staff is well trained, experienced, and focused on every detail of providing individualized care for your pet.
- Pet Doctor is not a corporate-owned animal hospital that hires inexperienced veterinarians. Many of these hospitals require vets to provide cookie cutter vaccination and medical programs in order to meet financial quotas. Dr. Webb has twenty years of experience, and the veterinarians at Pet Doctor don’t recommend unnecessary treatments to pad the bottom line. We are honest and our fees are reasonable.
- Pet Doctor is not a rural or suburban mixed animal practice that provides treatment to horses and other large animals. Progress in veterinary medicine happens fast, and by specializing in cats and dogs we can make sure we stay on top of the latest advances. Because we don’t treat large animals, you can rest assured your dog or cat is getting the latest, most up-to-date treatment available.
- Pet Doctor operates a cutting-edge facility with full service care, performing surgery, x-rays and many laboratory tests on site.
Now you’ve discovered why thousands of dog and cat owners have used Pet Doctor-Rockwall Veterinary Hospital for all their pet’s medical services and health care needs. You know all about our hospital, veterinarians and staff. And you’ve uncovered why we’ve provided veterinary services and wellness care to more than 20,831 Rockwall and Heath small animals. So what are you waiting on? Stop looking for the right vet for your companion animal…
Pick up the phone and call 972-772-7777 and schedule your appointment today!
Gift Your Favorite Family Pet With A Complete Head-To-Tail Examination or Life-Saving Vaccinations…FREE!
These new client coupons are specifically designed to detect, intercept and protect from a number of diseases and life-threatening conditions that could cause your companion a lot of pain and suffering…Claim Yours Today!